Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Bunch Of Memories

I don't want you to say sorry because I know you are

I don't want you to think of me because you anyway wouldn't

I don't want you to thank me because whatever I did, I did for my selfish reasons

I don't want you to love me because I know that you are not capable enough

I don't want you to talk to me since we would not know where to start

I don't want you to forgive me because I do not ask for it - whatever I did, I did it to hurt you

I don't want you to think that I will be there, because I wouldn't

I don't want you to believe that I was good, I wasn't - what you saw was just a facade

I don't want you to think that I am honest - honestly, I am a hypocrite

I don't want you to believe half the things I said, they were just said and nothing more

I don't want you to share your dreams with me - I cannot build them anyway

All I have is one slice of the sky, a chunk of the rasping wind, a whiff of icy water, a gush of fire and a bunch of memories !! And thats enough...

3 comments:

SRK said...

Spidey... why this sudden blast of Philosophical gyaan for 2 posts... pyaar mein kuch failure hai kya? ;)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a fistful of memory can have enough strength to make you the man you want to be...maybe that's why they count so much...

Anonymous said...

This one was gud..loved a few of the one liners....