Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ah ! Finally...

Why is it that I feel that this makes everything right? Everything. All of that I have been through, all of those small battles which I lost and those big ones I did not win.

Why is it that I am not scared but excited about something I do not even have an iota of an idea but assured of the outcome?

And why on fucking earth do I keep on smiling for no rhyme or reason staring into blank space, thinking of nothing, just, just feeling happy? Idiotic.

7 comments:

Scribbler :) said...

"Smiling for no rhyme or reason" to oneself is the best kind of smile am sure. No pretence, no compulsion...just sheer joy.
Hope you enjoy, what you will later realise, was the best phase of your life :)
All the best. Am so happy for you :)

Unknown said...

you in love?! CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!!

Sourav said...

It happens dude ! Enjoy these few months before you go into the gallows :-D

Shalini said...

1) it's the self-assurance smile...which never betrays you...it's been there even when you have failed... when winning was the only option :)

P said...

*Guffaws* *guffaws some more*

On an aside, A had exactly the same thing to say as Sourav. Maybe it's time R and I put our heads together :/

spiderman! said...

Sribbler:

Thanks. I think that I am fortunate to hear many say this "Am so happy for you". Thanks again.

Haimanti:

NO. I AM NOT :)

Sourav:

Gallows ?! Doesn't seem like that ;)

Shalini:

Yeah, maybe. Just maybe.

Fortunata:

hashish na...R also could not stop laughing. ki ar bolbo. :)

SRK said...

:)